- All cancellations must be confirmed in writing (email) or by telephone (03 5952 5480) of any cancellation or amendments to a booking.
- Payments can be refunded or transferred to another tour if cancellation is made at least 30 days prior to the tour.
- Cancellation within 30 days of the tour will result in a 85% refund.
- Cancellations within 14 days will be refunded at 50% of the tour price.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of the tour or failure to take up the tour will result in 1005 loss of the tour price
- If the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, the customer has an option to rebook on another exact tour at no cost or request a full refund.
- Our refund policy is separate from and doesn’t affect the warranties/protection under the Trade Practices Act.
If a tour is cancelled, the customer must rely upon any travel insurance they hold for compensation and where possible Dianne’s Venture Tours will arrange a similar tour.
And if for unforeseen circumstances due to a medical problem the customer has to cancel their tour and the customer has a medical certificate, Dianne’s Venture Tours will assess each case and decide if a full refund will be given.