What is Included:
Whether you choose to ride in one of our scheduled cycling tours or ride independently at your time of choice, you will be provided with the following:
• Detailed full colour maps and ride notes
• Cycle tour itinerary
• Hire of bikes and equipment (if required)
• Boutique accommodation (B&B / hotel / cottages) including all meals
• Luggage transfers each day
• Optional transfers if required
• On call vehicle support
• Airport transfers if required (extra cost)
What is Not Included:
• International and domestic flights and /or airport taxes
• Travel insurance
• Personal Expenses
• Drinks, phone calls and other incidentals
• Pre and post tour accommodation
How do you book?
• Once you have chosen the cycle tour you would like, click on the Book Now button
• Fill in all requirements and submit
• You will receive confirmation of your cycle tour within 48 hours of booking
• Your will be charged 50% booking deposit (plus 2% credit card surcharge), if you have selected credit card as your preferred payment method. You will receive a tax receipt via email. If you have chosen to pay via direct deposit you will receive a tax invoice with our bank details for you to make the payment.
• Once your payment has been processed you will receive a tour pack including your itinerary and what is required.
Booking Terms and Conditions:
• Prices are per person in Australian dollars and based on twin share
• A booking is confirmed only on receipt of deposit. Payment methods include direct deposit, or credit card. Credit card payments incur a 2% surcharge.
• Upon receiving your booking request, we will aim to process your booking within 48 hours.
• Your credit card will be charged with a 50% booking deposit (plus 2% credit card surcharge fee), if you have selected credit card as your preferred payment method. You will be sent a payment receipt via email shortly after your payment has been processed.
• If you have chosen to pay via direct deposit we will email a tax invoice with our bank details to you to enable you to make payment.
• Along with your payment receipt you will receive a tout package including the itinerary. This outlines all the information that you will require for your planned tour.
• Your remaining balance must be paid no later than 4 weeks prior to departure date. It is the person’s responsibility to ensure that payment is made at this time. If you book within 4 weeks of your departure date you are required to pay the full amount at time of booking.
• All cancellations must be in writing and such notice is not effective until received by Dianne’s Venture Tours.
• Cancellations can be made 4 weeks prior to your departure date. A full refund of your deposit will be made. If cancellation occurs within the 4 weeks of departure date the deposit is forfeited unless you have spoken to Dianne regarding your cancellation and will access each case separately.
• We strongly recommend travel insurance is arranged at time of booking.
Minimum and Maximum number for group cycling tours:
• We require a minimum of two people to book a tour, with a maximum number of 10 people
• Please note vehicle support will be available if numbers exceed 4 or more people on all cycling tours. If numbers are less than 4 the vehicle support will be available on-call. Luggage transfer service is provided for any number of people.
All people registered for any cycle tour are required to fill out a physical health and medical questionnaire, their personal experience on a bike, and any bike related accidents. If misrepresentation of physical abilities and /or existing or previous health conditions or client fails or refuses to answer specific questions, that is failure to disclose, this means cancellation without refund.
Dianne’s Venture Tours shall not be held liable for any damage, expense or inconvenience caused my late arrival of public transport, change of schedule, strikes, vehicle breakdown, Acts of God, or other conditions. Dianne’s Venture Tours acts solely as the agent for securing accommodation and transport where applicable and shall not be held liable in the event of any person or company to render transportation, accommodation or other service.
We strongly recommend customers taking part in one of our tours have full insurance covering any injury they might suffer, including evacuation costs and medical treatment.